Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ireland Saturday April 11, 2009



Happy Easter Sunday morning!!!! Yesterday we were gone the entire day to see the Ring of Kerry and the National Park of Kilarney. It was breath taking and beautiful. I'll put a few pictures here and try and do more later as we are on a timed schedule today to get to Mass. Last evening we got in so late we didn't have time to write on the blog. So this will be short today....10 minutes to time to leave for Mass. Love, Mom and Dad/Grandpa and Add ImageGrandma/Virginia and Judy

2 comments:

Kimberlee Griffith said...

Good morning and Happy Easter!
Krysta got to stay the night with me last night. I'm meeting Kimbra at 9:30 this morning at a house she is buying and just went into contract earlier this week. Then I am off to Walnut Creek to make a bank deposit then to Josh and Jess's to start our Easter brunch for the family. I made the bunny cake last night. Well, I better get moving and jump into the shower to get a start on the day. I love you and miss you! See you soon!

Ed and sherill said...

I hope you had a wonderful Easter brunch. Daddy and I miss you a lot. We had a good day too.